Recently modernised, the hall is heated by radiators controlled by a wall thermostat, and has all the facilities expected from a user-friendly venue…
- audio visual equipment and hearing loop
- a substantial, well-appointed KITCHEN with crockery and cutlery, large oven, fridge and a commercial dishwasher with a 2 minutes cycle
- a BAR equipped with its own fridge, freezer and glassware
- new TOILET FACILITIES, with a disabled toilet and baby changing table
- TABLES and CHAIRS to seat 80 diners in a restaurant setting, with 100 chairs usable in auditorium mode
- a curtained STAGE, a hall PIANO, and an ELECTRIC KEYBOARD
Please note that, as there are no disposal facilities on site, hirers/users will be required to remove and take home all rubbish from their functions.
Hire Charges Include the Cost of Heating
The thermostat is located on the left hand side of the Hall beyond the first window. It displays the ambient temperature. To increase that to the desirable temperature, press the + (plus) button until it is displayed. After the event, press the – (minus) button to re-set the thermostat to 5 degrees.
DO NOT ADJUST THE BOILER OR THE RADIATORS